Read and down load information on our major & global tenders here.
You will need Acrobat reader installed on your machine to view or download the tender
document. If you do not have the program click here to download it
||AMM, HRY & H.P.
Tender Ref no
||CONSTRUCTION OF NRO KHENTAWAS, DISTRICT GURGAON, HARYANA
||AMM OFFICE, PANIPAT
Date Available From
Date Available To
||3PM - 1PM on 30-Nov-2010 upto 2PM
Date floated on
Date opening on
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION CRFQ -1000129161
Annexure I - Preamble
1. Quotations are invited IN TWO PART BIDS from all vendors registered with BPCL, with keenness
to work in the state of Haryana. Please quote your best rates.
2. Vendors who have been “Black listed” or have currently been put on “Holiday List”, by virtue of
unsatisfactory performance, by any office of BPCL, are not eligible to quote for this tender.
Quotations received fromsuch vendors, shall be rejected.
3. SERVICE TAX shall be payable extra as per prevalent norms.
4. The tender document has been created vide BPCL SAP Collective RFQ no. 1000129161. To
ensure equal opportunity for all & to demonstrate transparency in our systems, this document has
been uploaded on the BPCL website http://www.bharatpetroleum.in , and is accessible from the
tenders section, under the category AMM, HRY & H.P. Request for the document, or any
clarifications can also be made by e-mail addressed to email@example.com or
5. The tender document has also been uploaded on the BPCL E-Procurement web site
http://bpcl.eproc.in. Interested tenderers have to obtain digital signing certificate from any suitable
certifying agency, or use the Digital Signing Certificate Application forms enclosed with this tender
document and apply for the same as prescribed in the pertinent annexure.
6. Using the digital signing certificate, vendors have to download the entire document and thoroughly
go through the same. All documents required for the Pre-qualification Bid, have to be uploaded on
the appropriate place in the E-Procurement web site. After uploading the Prequalification Bid
documents & the digitally signing the declarations, tenderers have to place their price bids as well
on the E-Procurement portal & encrypt the same with their digital signatures.
7. All the bids shall be evaluated from the inputs made by the tenderers on the E-Procurement portal.
Hard copies of the bids need not be submitted to this office, since hard copies shall not be
considered for evaluation.
8. The tender document shall also be available at this office in the form of a CD, and can be obtained
on request on any working day, during normal working hours.Hard copies of the document shall not
be distributed by this office.To further publicise this tender, this office shall spread the
communication to all registered vendors, through Construction Group Engineers in BPCL Retail
9. To witness the tender opening, we request all tenderers to be present in this office, at the address
as mentioned above.It is understood that the tenderers have thoroughly gone through the entire
information placed in the tender enquiry & are committed to abide by the same. The tender
opening shall also be available on the E-Procurement portal.
10. This is a 2 Bid Tender. The 2 Bids comprise of the:-
a. Pre-Qualification Bid (PQ)
b. Price Bid.
Tender Document (In order to download the files, right click & choose save option in order to save to target location)